Thursday, July 14, 2011

Pedaling Downtown


Daryl is on the left with a few friends
 As I was riding around town I happened to spot Daryl, the owner of Daryl's Restaurant and a couple of friends. [or co-workers] A lot of people were actually outside today as the temps were very resonable [about 79F] although there was a slight breeze. The wind made it even more comfortable but it did manage to knock over some umbrellas and signs. Even a few napkins got a ride down Michigan Ave. Daryl's Restaurant is pretty nice. Great service, good food but kinda pricey. Went there after Mike [my nephew] graduated from Central Michigan University. Well I'm eating a cold salad of cabbage, onions and cannellini beans with 1000 Island dressing. It's so nice out that I might go riding again after dinner. Later Pedalers. Ride Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment