Thursday, June 16, 2011

Bike Trail Fans




This man was conducting business while getting his pic taken


Daughter with Father
 Lots of people like riding the trails for different reasons. Some are bored and want something to do. Some want to lose weight. Some like to keep in shape. Some even take pics of other riders and put them in blogs. Some seem happy. Some look angry [but this might actually be exhaustion] the Husband-Wife Team told me to watch out for broken glass. They said if you see sparkling up ahead on the trail, it could be glass. I wondered to myself, "What if its cloudy out?" The man walking his dog was reluctant at first to get his photo taken. He was discussing something important on the phone, so I was very thankful he was kind enough to stop for a pic. There were others who said no and they wern't even doing anything important except riding a bike. I'd say the Polite people outnumbered the Rude people 70% to 30% which is comforting to the human race. The Daughter and Father also were very polite and even though the daughter was very tired, she mustered up enough strength for a smile and they chatted with me for a short while. I like to talk about anything while riding. History, politics, biking, religion,wildlife and good food. So if you see me on the Trail, stop me and take my pic, I'll take yours and we can chat about anything! Happy Riding -Jimio

No comments:

Post a Comment