Saturday, December 1, 2012

Short Trip

Entrance to the New North Trail at Exit to Old Jackson State Prison
Well I finally pedaled down the New North Bike Trail. It was wide and smooth. The only problem , it's only 1/4 mile long which means I have to ride it 20 times to get 5 miles in. I don't think I want to see the same things 20 times. :-] There is a sign put up by our local energy company that says "Please avoid contact with towers, poles, guy wires or other utility equipment you may encounter along the way. Report any downed lines, motorized vehicle use or other issues of concern to your local law enforcement authorities immediately. Thank You and enjoy the Trail" -- I didn't know I was suppose to do the work of the utility linesmen or the police department and wonder if I can get a nice reward for reporting all this stuff that could possibly happen within 1/4 mile that's just on the north edge of town. I would probably report any dangerous downed lines so as to protect our furry and feathers friends along the trail. My main concern is a longer trail :-] Well, hopefully they will add on to it in the years to come. This is Jimio saying: "Ride Safe" - "Ride for Fun" "Ride on the Trail as to not hit a Tower or Utility Pole"

1 comment: