Thursday, October 25, 2012

Long Distance Tourer passing through Town

Todd Zeller and Jude
As I was heading home from a medium 8 mile ride I noticed 2 cyclers walking their bikes. Todd Zeller was Citizen for the Year for Jackson County for his work on the Falling Water Trail  www.fallingwatertrail.org Todd also said their is a newer trail heading north just beyond Armory Court up past Monroe Street and I believe across I-94. I will pedal on it as soon as I can and try to get some groovy pics. Jude is touring to Maine and then across Canada to Alaska. He has quite a collection of license plates gathered from past rides and his bike is well equipped for the long haul. I wished him a safe journey and thanked Todd for all his great work over the years with the Falling Water Trail. This is Jimio saying *Ride Safe* *Ride for Fun* and *Ride for Health*

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you are finding more trails in your area! That'll be fun to see some pics of the new trail you have located.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for helping me Document my tour! I just found my directions from touring in your area with your Blog on it and was pleased to find me on said Blog. I covered 30 states in said tour over a period of 15 months. Feel free to check out my Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/PedalTheEarth

    ReplyDelete