Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Country Riding

Bicycling on rural roads can lend itself to some beautiful Farm Scenery 
Some of the Horses I encountered during my ride. They thought I had food.

Alice giving me a free sample of wine.
While riding last week on some back roads, I happened to look for some trees in full fall colors. well many were not ready yet but this Barn is always ready to show it's scenic view for all who pass by. Now I like city riding with all its hustle and bustle and plenty of photo subject matter but nothing beats a quiet ride in the country with its clean fresh air and lack of motorized vehicles. Still you must be careful for on country roads the cars go much faster. I had a very good time, seeing many horses and goats and even stopping by a Winery to test some of their prize winning flavors. The wine samples were Free! This is Jimio saying *Ride Safe* * Ride for Fun* and *Ride for Free Samples*

No comments:

Post a Comment