Sunday, June 17, 2012

A Tow for the Ladies

Not your Grandma's Towtruck
As I was pedalling downtown Jackson on Race Weekend, I spotting this Pretty In Pink N Purple Tow Truck that Danica Patrick would be proud to own. On a Ford Ranger body it probably sees only duty towing your compact and subcompact variety. I like La Difference, it's nice seeing colors out there on tow trucks other than black,yellow,red or green. They are having the Quicken Loan 400 at MIS [Michigan International Speedway] on Fathers Day June 17th. On June 15th Greg Biffle topped out at 204 mph on the newly repaved track. A little Googling has rendered me the meaning of "Save the Ta Tas" Its for Breast Cancer Awareness and this Tow Truck is not alone. http://www.eastcoasttowing.net/breastcancertowtruck.html

1 comment:

  1. My very first and only 5K run was two Octobers ago. It was for Breast Cancer Awareness. Good cause.

    ReplyDelete