Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Homemade Choppers

I told these guys to start making and selling these chopper bicycles
A few days ago as I was heading north on Stewart Ave I came across these 2 innovative bike builders. They had just put together these 2 EasyRider type Trikes and were giving them a spin. It really amazes me how inventive people can be. These 2 guys sure got some looks from the passers by. Now all they need is a colorful paintjob and some business cards saying: "We Custom Build Bikes" This is Jimio saying *Ride Safe* *Ride For Health* and above all *Ride For Fun*

2 comments:

  1. Very kewl bikes! Is that guy on the left wearing a Space Invaders or Galaga t-shirt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My father in law, whom is pictured on the right, has been making these for years. He started it as something to keep his mind off of his terminal cancer. It became a passion of his. I'm glad to see someone out there appreciates what he does. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete